Roll Trailers & Industrial Trailers
Transtec Roll Trailers are designed and constructed to handle even the most arduous operational demands of world shipping, marine ports or the manufacturing industry. Built either as suitable as gooseneck system or equipped with a fixed gooseneck and king pin. Available in different deck sizes and various payload capacities, equipped with either solid rubber or pneumatic tyres. We also offer a comprehensive range of specialised features and fittings as optional extras.
Are industrial trailers offer excellent manoeuvrability, extremely robust.
• 45° steering angle. Small turning radius.
• Low deck height. Detachable drawbar. Oscillating axles for even load distribution on uneven surfaces.
• Steering: All wheel pivot post steering, inter-connected steering with track rods with adjustable ball-and-socket joints and tie rods transmitting tensile forces only. All moving parts with taper roller bearings.
• Ball-and-socket joints and bronze sleeves with grease nipple.
• Detachable drawbar to tow from either end. Drop stop for safety.
• Towing eyes made to suit
• Frame: Heavy duty welded steel section frame with chamfered corners.
• Deck: Weather resistant softwood timber deck.
• Running Gear: oscillating axles from solid steel for even axle-/wheel load distribution on uneven surfaces. Axle oscillation 8° (±50mm). Heavy duty wheels. Rims in fracture resistant steel construction with steel reinforced solid rubber elastic tyres. Hubs with double precision ball bearings, packed with grease and sealed for life.
• Finish: RAL colour of your choice
• Optional: Steel deck, plain or durbar pattern, parking brake, full brakes, stanchions.
• Prices are ex-works.
We design trailers to suit all requirements.